Friday, February 23, 2018

2018 Italy Travel and Books

With Spring less than a month away, I'll soon be back in Italy, arriving in Venice on February 28 for a five night stay, then heading to Assisi for about five weeks. As usual, there will be plenty to see and do, and I hope to be posting photos and stories. Any Assisi visitors are welcome to contact me through this site. I'll be glad to answer questions or perhaps show you around town.

On the writing side, I have a new enovel out, Angelico's Thief, available at the Amazon kindle bookstore. It's subtitled A Catholic Cliffhanger, and takes readers to such interesting places as…Venice and Assisi.

For those interested in travel books with spiritual perspectives, Masses in Assisi is a journal of city life, liturgies and walks in the birthplace of Saints Francis and Clare. It's available as a book from Lulu, or an ebook from Amazon.

La pace sia con te.

No comments:

Post a Comment